my name is Barbora, I’ve just finished my bachelor in journalism and I moved to Basel. I am a optimistic and friendly person, who loves spending time with children.
Why am I the perfect babysitter for your kids?
- I have great experience – I’ve babysat kids of multiple ages (ages from 0,5 to 12) for more than 5 years during my studies
- I am the main scout leader of a Prague scout group, leading 50 kids and 10 young adults. I organize twice a month weekend trips to nature for the whole group, weekly meetings and month long summer camp every year. – Therefore I can come up with a fun program for your kids, take them to nature and other great things.
- Within scout I’ve attended 4 courses designed for children leaders aimed on work with kids
- I can help with the house chores, cooking, etc.
- I have a First Aid Course (week-long course led by the Red Cross for medics at children summer camps)
- I have a great passion for music. I’ve been playing guitar for 14 years and teaching it for 3 year, and I’ve been also playing saxophone (8 years), piano and ukulele. So I could teach your child as well.
I am fluent in English (level C1, I’ve spent 1 year in the US) which could be a great advantage since I can also teach your children. I also speak French (level B1)
Unfortunately, I don’t speak German yet, but I am more than happy to learn it with your kids.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to meeting you and your children. :)
Would you like to see the full profile of Barbora?
Sign up now. It will only take a few seconds.See full profile